Efficient, simple and stylish hinged window systems.
Aluminium awning and casement windows are simple and useful window systems in both residential and commercial settings.
Awning windows push out from the bottom, usually using a chain-winder, either manual or electric, to provide ventilation and maintaining cover if it is raining.
Casement windows push open from the side, like a hinged door. Ventilation and ease-of-use are the biggest benefits of this system.
Some of our awning and casement window systems can be configured as fixed panels to maximise their versatility and compatibility.
Double glazed aluminium awning and casement windows can greatly improve energy efficiency, thermal performance and acoustics. We offer bushfire rated awning and casement windows to ensure your home and family is protected.
- 456 Commercial Awning Window
- 466 Architectural Awning / Casement Window
- 467 Architectural Awning/Casement Window with Truth™ Hardware
- 468 Truth™ Awning/Casement Window 100mm
- 516 Residential Awning/Casement/Fixed Window (50mm frame)
- 517 Residential Awning/Casement/Fixed Window (102mm frame)
- 532 SoundOUT™ Secondary Glazed Casement Window
- 616 MAGNUM™ Awning/Casement Window
- 616TR MAGNUM™ Awning/Casement Window with Truth™ hardware
- 668 Truth™ Awning/Casement Window 150mm
- 726 Thermally Broken Awning/Casement Window
- 726TR Thermally Broken Awning/Casement Window with Truth™ hardware