Big, bold and beautiful aluminium sliding doors.
Aluminium sliding doors are versatile and practical, perfect for opening the inside to the outside. With a multitude of configurations available, sliding doors are an amazing fit into any project.
The Vantage and Elevate ranges of sliding doors offer smooth, consistent operation with high performance rollers. Double glazed sliding doors and thermally broken sliding doors are available to improve energy efficiency and thermal performance. Combining sliding doors with flush thresholds helps reduce the risk of tripping and improves accessibility.
The classic 2 panel sliding door is the most common configuration. 3 and 4 panel sliding stacker doors are a versatile option for situations where there is a large opening. Corner sliding doors have panels that meet at an angle, allowing for some innovative designs. Cavity stacking sliding doors feature panels that open up into a wall to maximise space saving and minimise obstacles.
- 618 MAGNUM™ Sliding Door
- 731 Thermally Broken Sliding Door
- 533 SoundOUT™ Secondary Glazed Sliding Door
- 541 Residential Sliding Door
- 542 Residential Stacking Sliding Door
- 442 Commercial Stacking Sliding Door (100mm)
- 471 Apartment Sliding Door
- 50 Commercial Door (single beaded)
- 51 Light Commercial Door
- 52 Commercial Door (double beaded)
- 642 Commercial Stacking Sliding Door (150mm)
- 702 SlideMASTER™ (External Sliding)
- 704 SlideMASTER™ (Internal Sliding)
- 852S Thermally broken Sliding Door